In this brief video a 20″ Btwin folding bike were converted into a two seated electric bike.
The idea was keeping a foldable bike reasonably lightweight having a small rear seat for occasionally passenger transportation. The result is a 500W electric bike with a conservative max speed of 25mph (35km/h) Powered by a 500W controller with a small geared BLDC front motor, having 100% electric range of 50Km. It includes a compact battery designed specially for the bike frame at 48V 12Ah (580Wh) (also a 48V 14Ah 630Wh version).
Some specifications are:
– BLDC geared front hub motor working at 500W maximum continuous power
– 35km/h max speed
– 50Km of 100% electric range
– 48V 14Ah (630Wh) specially designed Li-ion battery
– ~22Kg of total weight
– fast removable lightweight battery (2.9Kg)
– Speedometer, battery, light indicators display
Some special features are:
– complete electric installation with LED lights and power outputs.
– built-in charger, so it is only needed to find a 220VAC socket and it can be charge it everywhere, as in some inner city trains
– rear seat
– wireless alarm
– usb charging port
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/evmadrid1
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/EVMadrid
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/evmadrid
music: Joakim Karud – Love Mode