Propel Fitness introduces HU 54 – An Exercise bike for the whole family. Ideal Fitness Equipment for women and senior citizens, HU 54 – Exercise bike works out a lot more than just your leg muscles. As riding a bike is considered low impact, it is an ideal exercise for beginners, offering an efficient calorie-burning, muscle-toning workout.
Some of the benefits of using Propel Exercise Bike – HU 54
Often, one of the goals of any individual beginning an exercise routine is fat loss. According to a research, pedaling on the stationary bike for 30 minutes at a moderate pace will burn 150 to 300 calories, depending on individual’s weight.
In addition to burning calories, exercise bike will also help you tone your thighs and buttocks, as it builds the quads, hamstrings and glutes. Because you need to flex your foot on the pedal through each revolution, the muscles in your calves will also be strengthened through cycling.
Low impact exercise
Cycling is a lower-impact exercise that brings you through a smooth path without impact. Cycling can actually improve joint mobility and strengthen bones; it’s sometimes recommended for people with chronic joint issues such as arthritis.
Do’s and Don’ts
1. Always do few stretches before any exercise program
2. Keep this equipment away from children
3. An ideal workout using Exercise bike should be 30-45 minutes per day
4. For effective result, consult a fitness expert and chart out a fitness schedule
5. Incase of any discomfort, discontinue the workout and consult a fitness expert / physio
6. Ideal for any user weighing upto 80kgs.
7. Elderly people should always workout under a supervision of fitness experts