Here we try and apply some science to finding the most expensive & worst value regular production road bike. Yes others have made simple lists of the highest price. Has anyone ranked bikes by price per gram? Yet we go one step further and create and mathematical model of fair bike value based on 1. bike weight 2. frame design 3. disc brake 4. electronic shifting. This model predicts final RRP with 80% accuracy (r=0.81) and the remaining 20% is due to pricing variations (ie value). We use out big database of 500 bike prices and weights to rank the worse value bikes for sale.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *